Next Step Staging Services
Creating Your Best First Impression!
When you make the decision to sell your home, it becomes a product. Like any product, it must be marketed wisely to achieve the best possible results. We then show-case the house’s features and benefits so a prospective buyer can imagine themselves living there. Next Step Staging follows a proven system for arranging furnishings, to create a positive impact on buyers the minute they walk through the door. Some facts about home staging:
- Faster sales time: 93% of Staged homes sell on average in one month or less, as compared to the national average of 161 days on the market!
- Higher sales price: Staged homes sell for an average of 7% more money than un-staged homes, which means an extra $21,000 on the purchase price of a $300,000 home!
- Great listing tool
- Distinct marketing advantage
- Staged homes appeal to a broader range of buyers
- Buyers feel Staged homes are well maintained
- Building inspectors view Staged homes as well cared for
- Staged homes often get better Appraisal values
- Professional image – Staged homes look better and flyers and websites. Nearly 98% of prospective Buyers “shop” online before ever contacting a Realtor, which means that homes shown on the MLS must be in top selling condition as a necessary first step in creating Buyer interest!
Home Staging is Essential to Selling Your Home
Statistics show that a staged home gets you more money and / or sells faster 100% of the time! Staging is the process of preparing a home so it appeals to the widest variety of buyers. A small investment in Staging can make a significant difference. When a home is busy , or lacks style, it is difficult for a buyer to picture that home becoming their home.To learn more… call Delaine Lowe at (416) 509-3632